Friday, October 24, 2008

From Blogger to Wordpress

I am so sorry... I have been too pre-occupied with mid semester exams in the past week. I miss everybody and I'm thankful for all the comments. My short experience here on blogger has been wonderful and I love all of you but I have decided to move to wordpress for one of many reasons.

My blog was marked as spam, twice!(In like less than two months of blogging). So its going to be the same content under a different title. I have had many issues with posting on several occasions. This is not to say I entirely hate blogger as I have another blog on it, I'm just up for a different blogging experience I think.

The most amazing thing is the people on blogger, that I am so loyal to.

So I ask, Please move with me... update your links and stuff.
ps: all your comments are still intact.

I have to go do my blog rounds now.

xoxo


This is the new Blog: Tales & Tallies

I think I may just be very primitive because, I just found out how to do the blog roll tingy and still have no clue to use the RSS reader stuff. The Irony, that I am a technology student.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is very nice...
pls visit my blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

http://www.techtrance.net/

thank you dear

Happy Diwali in Advance...
enjoy the festival with happiness..

take care..

bighead said...

Me too! I'm clueless bout RSS and stuff and I'm really into tech

Anonymous said...

@bighead: it's good to know I'm not alone... lol. ure name is just funny, wonderin y u chose d name bighead?no offense meant but is ur head like big in real life...?lol