Friday, October 3, 2008

PART I: What began as innocent flirting...

So I decided to brief about my current relationship, so you can understand the background of this blog.

I am seriously dating someone I met on facebook randomly. We started chatting and sending messages back and forth. He would occassionally flirt with me and I would respond. When I found out that he had a girlfriend and they had been together for awhile, I decided to stop replying his messages for a bit. Not only that, plus she found the password to his account and sent me some random message about them breaking up, thinking I would just jump on him. PUHLEEEEEEzeee... I had my pride and dignity, besides I was seeing some other person at the time. Things cooled for a bit and then I found that later in the year they actually broke up. I have tried not to dig too much about that as I really do not want to find out if I am the cause.

He has already told me that it was because things got too complicated and she was a very jealous person. Later this year, after he had ample time to mourn the relationship and the break up, he gets back in touch with me. We resume our normal messaging routine, and it was just so spontaenous. It has never felt like he was somebody I have never met. The fact that we have a couple of mutual friends was a bonus, as we had something to always gossip about!lol. He is a good looking chap, I am a good looking chic... he finally asked for my email address. Soon, it became constant IM's!At first a bit awkward 'cuz it was like, "what the hell am I supposed to talk to you about?". You know how IM's are instant and you both have to just be able to flow well together, whereas messages give you time to think and organize your thoughts(to think I was talking about 'our' spontaneity!).

On valentine's day, which was when we resumed our rendevouz... he made me his date compulsorily. It was so cute! Weeks after that, we couldn't literally keep our hands off the laptops; chatting round the clock! We then decided to make this 'thing' we had official.

To be continued...
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm tot I wz the only one who has "flirted innocently" on FB.. Finally took the plunge and deleted my facebook profile a couple of weeks.....